I am the director of Happiness House. I would like to send the spcial thank to all of the customers that attempt or are now staying in our guest house. I promise to complete all of your need as possible as we can. I also want to tell you that our guest house is the most comfortable one in Preah Vihear Province, it is also say that it is the leading one in town. Thank you for your support. Please have a good holiday.
A world of treasures Cambodia today occupies only a small corner of the former Khmer Empire, with the surface area of 181,035 square kilometers, and 12 million inhabitants, 90 percent of whom are Khmer and the remaining 10% are Vietnamese, Cham, Chinese and hill tribes. 95% of Cambodians are Theravada Buddhist. Being the former Empire of Southeast Asia, Cambodia is a highly civilize nation, a nation of long history and rich culture. Over a thousand of magnificent ancient stone temples decorated with fine bas relief are found in almost every part of the country.
WELCOME TO HAPPINESS HOUSE
Happiness House is a place where you can stay without worry has many rooms, all fully furnished with modern conveniences to make sure your stay with us is enjoyable and as easy as possible. The entire building is decorated in a modern way with a splash of Khmer artistry and style thrown in to make an eye-pleasing environment, add to the fact the place is kept immaculately clean at all times. The owners are also security conscious and have sought to make a safe and secure lodging for your peace of mind. . The Happiness House is a private enterprise run by local Khmers who have built the house up to have as a feature everything a customer oriented and more where located in calm down street just a few minutes' drive from the center of town like Official of Post and Official of Environment.